AMEY'S TAXI MESSAGE
Due to COVID-19 we would like you to know that we are and have implemented enhanced protocols to ensure your safety and to help you have peace of mind. As we continue to meet our customers’ needs, our goal is to keep you, our employees, drivers and our community safe.
- We are instructing drivers and employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their local Public Health Agency and follow COVID-19 testing protocol including self-isolation if directed.
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols and having drivers properly sanitize and disinfect every taxi (including pin pads and tablets) before, during and after their shifts.
- The City of Kingston has mandated the use of face masks/coverings so all passengers and drivers are required to wear face masks.
- Our drivers have been instructed to keep the recommended safe social distance, when applicable. As well as ask passengers to sit in the back seat when possible.
- Any employee or driver returning from travel outside of Canada is being advised not to come into work and to self-isolate for 14 days as required by Public Health Officials.
As things change, we are working closely with the Taxi Commission and City of Kingston to ensure that we are doing everything possible. If you have any more questions please feel free to let us know.